7:05 AM - 7:35 AM FBLA Board Meetings
1:50 PM - 2:50 PM Sign Language Club Meeting
2:00 PM - 2:45 PM Spanish Club
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Asian American Experience Club
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Chess Club
1:50 PM - 3:00 PM Student Council Meetings
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Math Team Meetings for 2021-2022 School Year
1:55 PM - 2:30 PM Physics Club/Science Bowl
January 24, 2022
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM Eatontown Bandroom
WELCOME TO MONMOUTH REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
HOME OF THE FALCONS
MRHS Goal & Misson
MRHS Mission Statement
Monmouth Regional High School creates an environment that values collaboration and emphasizes the equality of our diverse community. We have established and embraced a learning environment that readies students for a global, information-based society through academics, extracurricular opportunities, and community outreach.
All members of the Monmouth Regional Learning Community will commit to:
- Educating all children with respect, recognition, and appreciation of their individuality
- Developing partnerships between administration, faculty, staff, parents, and students through effective communication among all stakeholders
- Promoting student respect through valuing diversity; cultural backgrounds and customs; various ways of communicating; and acceptance of traditions and values.
- Transforming students into critical thinkers who succeed individually, and as members of a team through use of diverse critical analysis.
- Developing our students as lifelong learners with an emphasis on college, work, and life
- Providing challenges through rigorous academics that provide students with opportunities for post-high school success
- Effectively integrating technology as a tool of personal and communal betterment, and the development of 21st century competencies and digital citizenship
A Monmouth Regional graduate will….
- have a well-rounded education that prepares them to successfully transition and contribute to an ever-changing society
- have the foundation to think critically and solve problems.
- be able to communicate effectively and collaboratively.
- make authentic connections between what they have learned and the wider world.
- understand the importance of digital citizenship in becoming a socially responsible and personally accountable adult.
- participate in civil discourse and the democratic process.
- learn to utilize self-reflection as a means of personal growth.
- be effective personal and global advocates.
Harassment Intimidation and Bullying (HIB) Specialist
Harassment Intimidation and Bullying (HIB) Coordinator