When your child is facing challenges to their functioning and well-being,
finding the right services and support can be overwhelming.
If you have concerns about your child’s mental health and/or
are interested in learning more about what help is available,
Performcare 877-652-7624 or visit www.performcarenj.org.
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM College Visits
1:51 PM - 2:55 PM Debate Club & Image Writing (alternating)
1:52 PM - 3:00 PM Sign Language
1:55 PM - 3:00 PM AAE Club
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM C/O 2026 and Mock Trial
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM HOSA Meetings
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM SEC Meetings
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Yearbook Club
2:05 PM - 2:35 PM Data Committee
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM PTSA Meetings
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM College Visits
1:50 PM - 2:30 PM SADD Club Meetings
1:51 PM - 3:00 PM Key Club Meetings
WELCOME TO MONMOUTH REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
HOME OF THE FALCONS
MRHS Goal & Misson
MRHS Mission Statement
Monmouth Regional High School creates an environment that values collaboration and emphasizes the equality of our diverse community. We have established and embraced a learning environment that readies students for a global, information-based society through academics, extracurricular opportunities, and community outreach.
All members of the Monmouth Regional Learning Community will commit to:
- Educating all children with respect, recognition, and appreciation of their individuality
- Developing partnerships between administration, faculty, staff, parents, and students through effective communication among all stakeholders
- Promoting student respect through valuing diversity; cultural backgrounds and customs; various ways of communicating; and acceptance of traditions and values.
- Transforming students into critical thinkers who succeed individually, and as members of a team through use of diverse critical analysis.
- Developing our students as lifelong learners with an emphasis on college, work, and life
- Providing challenges through rigorous academics that provide students with opportunities for post-high school success
- Effectively integrating technology as a tool of personal and communal betterment, and the development of 21st century competencies and digital citizenship
A Monmouth Regional graduate will….
- have a well-rounded education that prepares them to successfully transition and contribute to an ever-changing society
- have the foundation to think critically and solve problems.
- be able to communicate effectively and collaboratively.
- make authentic connections between what they have learned and the wider world.
- understand the importance of digital citizenship in becoming a socially responsible and personally accountable adult.
- participate in civil discourse and the democratic process.
- learn to utilize self-reflection as a means of personal growth.
- be effective personal and global advocates.
Harassment Intimidation and Bullying (HIB) Specialist
Harassment Intimidation and Bullying (HIB) Coordinator
- Eligibility Definition
Who Are Homeless Children and Youths?
Homeless children and youths are individuals who lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence, including:
· Children and youths who are sharing the housing of other persons due to loss of housing, economic hardship, or a similar reason; are living in motels, hotels, trailer parks, or camping grounds due to the lack of alternative adequate accommodations; are living in emergency or transitional shelters; or are abandoned in hospitals;
· Children and youths who have a primary nighttime residence that is a public or private place not designed for or ordinarily used as a regular sleeping accommodation for human beings;
· Children and youths who are living in cars, parks, public spaces, abandoned buildings, substandard housing, bus or train stations, or similar settings; and
· Migratory children who qualify as homeless because the children are living in circumstances described above.
McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act, Title VII, Subtitle B, Section 725(2)
If you are experiencing any of these situations please call Kathleen Mihalko, Homeless Liaison at 732-542-1170 x1164 email@example.com