We are Jornea, Ann, and Jess, your Education Innovation Leads at Flipgrid. Thank you for your daily work empowering every voice in your learning community and beyond!
We appreciate the importance of your role in providing ongoing professional development and assisting fellow educators in preparing for remote learning experiences. We have created this Flipgrid Remote Learning Guide (blog.flipgrid.com/remotelearning) to help you help educators continue classroom dialogue and community from anywhere.
We have curated these additional resources below to assist in instruction and onboarding across ages, subjects, and learning communities!
Learning to use Flipgrid
- Access the ready-to-present Flipgrid slide decks and getting started resources.
- Join our weekly Flipgrid professional development opportunities, during which we cover everything you need to know to get started with Flipgrid. You can also request a school- or district-wide custom PD via this request form.
Keep your Community Connected
- Share the Home Learning Disco Library Topics Playlist with teachers. This collection of ready-to-use discussion prompts is tailored to extending conversations and fostering community.
- Create a school-wide Grid to share news and updates with educators and families.
- Use this State of the Classroom / School Newsletter Topic to share the latest updates.
Create Unique Learning Experiences
- With Flipgrid, students can “show what they know” for math, science, art, world languages, music, PE, you name it! Check out these Integration Docs for age- and subject-specific ideas.
Ready-to-use Flipgrid Topic Templates
- The Flipgrid Disco Library is a place for educators to find ready-to-use Flipgrid discussion prompts for their classroom. The library is filled with over 12,500 Topics from educators and partners including The Met, HackingSTEM, Wonderopolis, MSN Kids, WE, Tynker, Flocabulary, Epic, and more!
- You are a great thinking partner! Have teachers add you as a CoPilot to collaborate in creating Topics for their scholars, provide feedback, and moderate videos.
- Want to connect with other classrooms? Use #GridPals to find fellow educators searching for a match.
We are here to support you! Please do not hesitate to reach out anytime via email or Twitter.
- Jornea, firstname.lastname@example.org, @Savvy_Educator
- Ann, email@example.com, @annkozma723
- Jess, firstname.lastname@example.org, @jessxbo
Thank you again for all that you do for your community. And thank you for sharing your inspiring ideas with educators around the world on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook - we love seeing the brilliant ways you are empowering your scholars!
Your Educator Innovation Leads,
Jornea, Ann, and Jess