I am excited to have joined the Falcon Family and thankful that you have taken the time to come visit my website! My office is a safe and inviting place for you to work through some of life’s challenging times. Counseling services are confidential and voluntary, and are designed to help you gain confidence, learn helpful skills, and focus on improving your overall health (MIND – BODY – SOUL).
If you feel like you need a little extra assistance with managing your moods and mental health, you can email me directly, tell your School Counselor, or drop a referral in my mailbox (which is hanging on my office door).
Counseling Services Available:
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Referral Services
- Crisis Counseling
- Prevention Education
Counseling Available For:
- Anxiety, Depression, and other Mood Disorders
- Peer Conflict and Social Issues
- Emotion and Stress Management
- Behavioral Challenges
- Suicide Prevention
- Family Transitions, Divorce, Domestic Violence
- Eating Disorders
- Grief and Loss
- If your presenting concern is not listed, please see me to discuss how I can help you.
If you are currently experiencing a mental health crisis, please call 911, visit your nearest emergency room, or call PerformCare at 1-877-652-7624.
If you are not in crisis, but are still struggling to manage your mental health, please take advantage of any of these apps, websites, and call centers to receive support!
- CPT Coach
- Calm Harm
- What’s Up?
- Virtual Hope Box
- Present Sense
- 2nd Floor Hotline (text or call 24/7): 888-222-2228
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- NJ Mental Health Cares: call 1-866-202-HELP (4357)
Phone: (732) 542-1170 x.1157
Fax: (732) 542-5815
Room #: 402