Soaring to Achieve Excellence!
Students, have the courage to dream and act on your dreams and goals, as Walt Disney said, “If you dream it, you can do it.”
· Students will strive to attain goals and objectives set for by school and curricula.
· Students will be provided with the confidence to accept challenges and take risks in learning and application.
· Students will be taught in a nurturing environment which provides the potential for responsible, productive, enthusiastic lifelong learners.
· Students will develop tolerance for diversity and accept individuality.
· Students will be respectful of themselves, their peers, the staff, the community, and the environment.
▪ Assignments will involve the use of the Internet, technology, and/or research. We are partners in this journey, reach out for assistance.
▪ Students have the opportunity to make corrections work and receive credit for work that was corrected. We are on a learning exploration in life!
▪ Homework is used as reinforcement to what was taught in class. Students are expected to spend time each night reviewing current material, even if no written work is assigned.
Grading is based on the school wide system. Please review the grading breakdown below. *Subject to change.
Essays/Projects – 20%
*Students may keep a reading log of independent reading at home. At the end of each marking period, this will be
collected for extra credit!