7:30 PM BOE Meeting
5:30 PM - 6:00 PM Freshman Parent Night
6:00 PM BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT
September 24, 2021
September 27, 2021
September 28, 2021
September 29, 2021
September 30, 2021
October 1, 2021
October 4, 2021
WELCOME TO MONMOUTH REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
HOME OF THE FALCONS
MRHS Goal & Misson
MRHS Mission Statement
Monmouth Regional High School creates an environment that values collaboration and emphasizes the equality of our diverse community. We have established and embraced a learning environment that readies students for a global, information-based society through academics, extracurricular opportunities, and community outreach.
All members of the Monmouth Regional Learning Community will commit to:
- Educating all children with respect, recognition, and appreciation of their individuality
- Developing partnerships between administration, faculty, staff, parents, and students through effective communication among all stakeholders
- Promoting student respect through valuing diversity; cultural backgrounds and customs; various ways of communicating; and acceptance of traditions and values.
- Transforming students into critical thinkers who succeed individually, and as members of a team through use of diverse critical analysis.
- Developing our students as lifelong learners with an emphasis on college, work, and life
- Providing challenges through rigorous academics that provide students with opportunities for post-high school success
- Effectively integrating technology as a tool of personal and communal betterment, and the development of 21st century competencies and digital citizenship
A Monmouth Regional graduate will….
- have a well-rounded education that prepares them to successfully transition and contribute to an ever-changing society
- have the foundation to think critically and solve problems.
- be able to communicate effectively and collaboratively.
- make authentic connections between what they have learned and the wider world.
- understand the importance of digital citizenship in becoming a socially responsible and personally accountable adult.
- participate in civil discourse and the democratic process.
- learn to utilize self-reflection as a means of personal growth.
- be effective personal and global advocates.
Harassment Intimidation and Bullying (HIB) Specialist
Harassment Intimidation and Bullying (HIB) Coordinator