When your child is facing challenges to their functioning and well-being,
finding the right services and support can be overwhelming.
If you have concerns about your child’s mental health and/or
are interested in learning more about what help is available,
Performcare 877-652-7624 or visit www.performcarenj.org.
7:10 AM - 7:35 AM General and Board meetings for FBLA
7:30 AM - 3:00 PM Rude Awakening
12:30 PM - 2:00 PM Chorus-A DAYS
1:50 PM - 2:50 PM FCCLA
1:50 PM - 2:50 PM Student Equity Council
1:55 PM - 2:30 PM General and board meetings for FBLA
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Environmental Club Meetings
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Falconaire
2:00 PM - 2:45 PM Kulture Lab
2:10 PM - 3:00 PM Spanish Club
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM Trinity Hall
6:00 AM - 6:30 AM DISTRICT CLOSED
7:00 AM - 7:30 AM STATE TRACK MEETS - LET DANCE RECITAL & FIELD RENTAL PEOPLE KNOW
WELCOME TO MONMOUTH REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
HOME OF THE FALCONS
MRHS Goal & Misson
MRHS Mission Statement
Monmouth Regional High School creates an environment that values collaboration and emphasizes the equality of our diverse community. We have established and embraced a learning environment that readies students for a global, information-based society through academics, extracurricular opportunities, and community outreach.
All members of the Monmouth Regional Learning Community will commit to:
- Educating all children with respect, recognition, and appreciation of their individuality
- Developing partnerships between administration, faculty, staff, parents, and students through effective communication among all stakeholders
- Promoting student respect through valuing diversity; cultural backgrounds and customs; various ways of communicating; and acceptance of traditions and values.
- Transforming students into critical thinkers who succeed individually, and as members of a team through use of diverse critical analysis.
- Developing our students as lifelong learners with an emphasis on college, work, and life
- Providing challenges through rigorous academics that provide students with opportunities for post-high school success
- Effectively integrating technology as a tool of personal and communal betterment, and the development of 21st century competencies and digital citizenship
A Monmouth Regional graduate will….
- have a well-rounded education that prepares them to successfully transition and contribute to an ever-changing society
- have the foundation to think critically and solve problems.
- be able to communicate effectively and collaboratively.
- make authentic connections between what they have learned and the wider world.
- understand the importance of digital citizenship in becoming a socially responsible and personally accountable adult.
- participate in civil discourse and the democratic process.
- learn to utilize self-reflection as a means of personal growth.
- be effective personal and global advocates.
HIB Grades Report 2122 School Year
NJ Department of Education School Assessment for Determining Grades
Harassment Intimidation and Bullying (HIB) Specialist
Harassment Intimidation and Bullying (HIB) Coordinator
- Eligibility Definition
Who Are Homeless Children and Youths?
Homeless children and youths are individuals who lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence, including:
· Children and youths who are sharing the housing of other persons due to loss of housing, economic hardship, or a similar reason; are living in motels, hotels, trailer parks, or camping grounds due to the lack of alternative adequate accommodations; are living in emergency or transitional shelters; or are abandoned in hospitals;
· Children and youths who have a primary nighttime residence that is a public or private place not designed for or ordinarily used as a regular sleeping accommodation for human beings;
· Children and youths who are living in cars, parks, public spaces, abandoned buildings, substandard housing, bus or train stations, or similar settings; and
· Migratory children who qualify as homeless because the children are living in circumstances described above.
McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act, Title VII, Subtitle B, Section 725(2)
If you are experiencing any of these situations please call Kathleen Mihalko, Homeless Liaison at 732-542-1170 x1164 email@example.com